Pages

08 January 2014

Check out my article, "Five Reasons I Love Parkour"

I am extremely excited to share with you all that I was given the opportunity to write an article about parkour for a local website called Active Life DC. I've been working with the editor to promote our women's parkour meetups through the "events" section on their website, and he suggested writing about why I like to train parkour.

Although I ramble on about my training sessions on this blog for anyone to read, I was a little nervous about writing a more formal piece to be published on a website. It was also hard for me to think of only five short things to say about why I love parkour! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Here is the link to the article: http://www.activelifedc.com/five-reasons-i-love-parkour/112648

No comments:

Post a Comment